Wednesday, December 10, 2008

After effects of 'Hairspray'

Dunno if you've all seen this movie but HBO aired this programme over the Aidil Adha weekend and I found myself immediately glued to the screen. I thought hmm, I could do with watching some of John Travolta's groove moves after reading some rave reviews about this movie musical on the internet. I actually enjoyed it so much that everytime they were showing repeats of it, I took time to watch every single repeat show. Hehe.


Needless to say, I thought John Travolta was good, but there was one character or person on the show that particularly caught my attention and made me want to watch it over and over. And that was Mr Link Larkin played by Mr. Zac Efron of High School Musical Fame. I have not seen the HSM trilogy at all and have only caught glimpses of him whilst surfing through Yahoo's OMG! But never really paid attention to him.

OMG!!! This guy rocks la. Hensem nak mampus. I have high hopes my Zarif would turn into some hot looking charming young fella like this Zac Efron nanti when he's in high school. Check this out. And when Zarif gets to this age and has all the young ladies calling - I'd screen his calls and be that bitchy mommy on the other end of the phone. Hehe.


You can bet I'm gonna name my next baby son Zac too. :)

No comments: