Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Memoirs of WMM 1007

Two days ago, my hubby took that move. He sold off his Honda City 1.5 (A) Vtec to a used car dealer in PJ.
She was a brilliant car and had truly served us well. We bought the car in 2005, brand new from TTDI's Honda. I still remember first checking her out with hubby at the Honda showroom. We thought it was great car which fitted hubby's budget. I pulak especially loved the car boot space. (Yes, yes I tend to lug everything when we travel. So spacious boot space = happy me) And boy, we went everywhere in the car. Almost everywhere in Peninsular Malaysia.
All in all, she was very well behaved. It was only when recent talks about selling her came about, I noticed something a little different than usual. I dont blame her though. I am sure she felt as attached to us as we were to her. My dad-in-law used to tell me his stories about his previous cars, - I am beginning to believe his stories and agree that cars also have feelings.
Kasihan dia. The recent hari raya trip home, someone decided that her cd player wouldn't play joyous raya music. Our return trip home was a quiet one. Not long after that, someone also decided to blow hot air from her aircond. Which was never to happen before.
But anyhow, in the hopes of securing a better family car - hubby took that move and had her sold off. So we're moving about in my car now, and hubby now takes the motorbike to work. The motorbike hasn't been cooperating though, tayar pancit la. Dah repair, pancit lagi. Think she must have told the motorbike to not cooperate as well.
Anyways, the new car arrives next week. And we hope that the new car lives up to our expectations too. She's got some pretty big shoes to fill.

2 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Jangan lupa, jimat cermat from now - RM1 (besar) fer WMM1007 & another RM1 (besar) fer the new number.

Magnum, kuda & toto = RM6.

(*to the tunes of "hey, bug spender"*)

psychomocha said...

hahahah.. aint that kudukut la me.. :P - anyways, i think i should ask for money from hubby. hehe.