Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wrinkles - OH NO!!!!!

I just realised today that I have developed some fine wrinkles beneath both my eyes lar.. My eyes were itchy last night, and I had been rubbing my eyes prior to going to bed like there was no tomorrow! Today morning, I got up to some sore eyelids and realised that it was a bit dry. Nevermind - a lil bit of moisturiser should do the trick.
But NO!!!!! I just checked the skin beneath my eyes under this bright white light in my office, and realised that there are some lines there beneath both eyes.. How lah? Dang! I should have started on that ANEW eye cream care ages ago. Time to singgah AVON later after work. Some local celebrity swore by it, so maybe I should try it.
I also vow to drink more water - to keep my skin hydrated. It doesnt help when the digital scale tells you your body fat is more than your body water content kan? I suppose that makes sense too - how to have more water when your body has more fat, right? So I should then perhaps consider the underlying cause - maybe i should consider losing the body fat first, so then the body water content can increase and hence my skin will be hydrated and hence no wrinkles.. So no maybe NOT coz of not putting on the AVON lar, maybe it's coz of the weight.. Oh oh.
1 year pun dah pass by - I am only left with 2 months to achieve this losing weight goal which I had set earlier on this year. My bad as well lar as I hadnt really been good at keeping my resolution either - most of the time it's been 'oh.. f*** it' and i have been having this reputation of stuffing my face like shite only, kan? So haiyo.. Tak apa la..
So I need like a brand new makeover. To be a new younger healthier me. God help me.

5 comments:

anfield devotee said...

more carrot cake aunty . . .?

psychomocha said...

yes, pls why not. :P

senorita.. said...

nemind,make a new resolution in another two months... hehehehe

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

its high time i go on a diet too. so for lunch tomorrow, its going to be the usual scrumptious meal followed by diet coke...kahkahh...

psychomocha said...

hey senorita. nice to see you here. btw, thanks for d tip. i was thinking of that too - what difference is another 2 months gonna make eh? :P

bravo kerp.. sounds like my kinda lunch. ;) hahaha.