Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TB or not TB?

TB = Takut Bini
"Bukan saya takut bini saya.. Bini saya tada takut sama saya."

That's what my husband said the other day when the Bank Officer (where I took my car loan from) commented on how he (my hubby) must be dead scared of me since he had a 'very fierce' wife.

I laughed out loud until I had tears in my eyes when I heard this from my hubby.

But seriously, don't play-play with me arr.. I can be very garang when circumstances warrant me to. Like for instance, when the Bank Officer calls you telling you that you should go take the car to the blardy Puspakom for the 2nd time when you have already done so previously at your expense (time and money).

Ingat keje orang duduk rumah goyang kaki aje? That was enough to piss me off and lash out at the said Bank Officer.

But all's well and settled now. My car is now my car. :)
But I will remember this line coz in a way, it does sound like me. :P

4 comments:

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

if only my gf would be firm on me, i'd commit less sin...muahahahaaa...

anfield devotee said...

Fooker kerp, laff now, wait till you really tied down & have been castrated by yer garang bini, you won't be laffing anymore!

And yes, me can vouch fer Madam O here, she memang garang . . .

psychomocha said...

Rrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

senorita.. said...

lol....

i showed this to my bf and he has got nothing to say. ;P