Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Angel in Heaven..


I just got this email about this little girl in Thailand, not that much older than my own lil girl, who had been badly bitten by a dog and had succumbed to the severe wounds that she had gotten. In the pictures, I see an unconsolable mother and elder sister crying over the dead body of her daughter/sister. I don't know her and yet I feel sooo much emotion in me.
As a mother, I am also very heartbroken and as I am typing, I too have tears welling up in my eyes. I truly feel their loss. She was a very pretty girl (see pix attached) and I feel terrible and deeply saddened by what this poor girl have had to endure. Pray that her soul will be in peace always and that God will protect his lil Angel in Heaven. God bless her soul. Amen.

6 comments:

anfield devotee said...

tragic.

what kinda of dog was it to have inflicted such wounds?

psychomocha said...

not too sure what breed it was. but i can show you pix tomorrow.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

not sure if i'd have the guts to view those pics, but if you dont mind, do email me the pics anyway. thanks.

goonyboi@yahoo.com

hey, your daughter's one charming girl!

psychomocha said...

hey kerp. just emailed it over to you. be warned that those pix are heartbreaking..

and thanks for the compliment on my lil girl. She sure is.. ;)

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

thanks. i've received it. took a glimpse and i felt ok, i've seen enough. it was gruesome to say the least. sedih bcos i have a niece around that age. snuff X materials just aint for me la.

anfield devotee said...

Kerp: was just telling Madam O that the dog (Rottweiler) was probably abused (not by the victim but the owner perhaps). That's usually why dogs attack people.