Saturday, September 27, 2008

Menjelang Hari Raya..



We're already at 27 Ramadhan but I have still not yet fully prepared for Hari Raya..

Went to do a bit of shopping today with hubby and Lisa and children. MY GAWD - there were sooooooo many people. There was traffic jam ok, in blardy WARTA!! Would you believe it?

Last nite we were in Parkson, Alamanda. Got only shoes for me. Hubby got most of his things + things for his dad and brothers. And as usual, since we were in Parkson it would also then mean spending money for the kid's toys at Toys'R Us too.. I didnt really get to go round looking for stuff, coz I was busy keeping an eye on Zarif, who was disappearing every 5 minutes. Nina was with me too, in the stroller (easier to mind) but getting restless coz Papa was taking too long deciding which ensemble he wanted for raya..

So today I had hoped to score a bit more in Warta. Whilst Hubby sorted out his other stuff he needed (sampin, butang baju melayu & songkok), I had only managed to get my mother-in-law's gift (brooch set at 50% discount), my camisole to wear with my very-jarang-baju-raya and Nina's shoes, which I bought without Nina coz she was getting restless yet again, and needless to say they are a tad bit too tight - so have to go get them exchanged for a bigger size.. Sigh..

I had also thought of going to Alamanda again today after Warta coz I still needed to buy make-up, another pair of shoes (for my 2nd day raya kurung), a new handbag and another pair of office shoes I spotted and liked yesterday (they were on sale too!) and the children's socks! But I'm already exhausted from battling the people in Warta just now, I just wanna lie in bed. We're gonna go out for Buka tonite again in the Mines Resort and Spa so I have to get the kids prepared too. So very unlikely that I'll be back in time to go for buka. So I guess no more shopping lah today..

Not to worry, still have Sunday. So let's hope tomorrow I finally get EVERYTHING sorted out menjelang hari raya. Then only am I truly prepared for hari raya. Hehe.

Oh, before I forget, Nina's gonna be 2 this 1st Syawal too.. So happy birthday darling Nina. Hubby's birthday also falls on 2nd raya. So it's a two-in-one celebration nanti. So nways, am gonna be quite bz. If I don't blog again til after Raya - here's wishing all Muslims a Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri and Mohon Maaf Zahir Batin. To all the others, Happy Holidays.

3 comments:

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

i did my shopping at d-kota uptown. bought meself a lousy tshirt....tak sempat tempah baju melayu la.

well, here's wishing you selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin. you have a great one!

anfield devotee said...

shop, shop, shop . . . apo la aunty ni.

psychomocha said...

kerp: selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin to you. believe it or not, i'm still up at 2.30am malam raya. baru je abis masak my satay, ketupat and kuah kacang. GOD! Cleaning also took forever. nway, have a good raya k. tk cr.

ad: heheh.. yup yup. as mentioned, i spent close to RM500 on shoes (4 pairs, mind you), 2 handbags and make-up. and YES, they were ON SALE!!!! shop shop shop again.. hehe.