Friday, September 19, 2008

There's a FIRST time for everything I guess..

Ok first of all, I was looking thru my blog today and Zarif noticed that I had Nina's pix up in my blog. He looked at me and smiled. He also told me he wanted another pix of him in my blog. So we were browsing thru our picture folder and came across this pix. For some reason, he wanted me to upload this pix of me and him which was taken at my cousin's, Ika's May wedding. He also wanted to start blogging in my blog. So guys, I will let him use the laptop and write whatever he wants to blog about, ok? Ok, Zarif can't wait and is now urging me to let him use the laptop.. so I will let him continue. So here goes guys -

hi6nbjhhmkbdn ccufgue rugruggreuegurcgfrgergceruuuu8trugorgpeofeffrprpere'rfrg[tgtrr[f[gg'g'

ydyudayytgjuhhrbvlfrw;jsnkapeljhdeurertlgk fl gkjogitghiytyboyiogvtyhioy krgvigrigvrogirogivrjugisuqg7x8e7xwg7ew7 7x7ew7we8ge7cxxg
egftcftfwxfxwfdf evuxcyfvdyxctvyteyfftcvfcvfvdnfeiyweufyevfvufdfvervyejueiynweyvodvoioivnfoiuxcvufyvfvfyvf

Would appreciate your comments on this. :) Thanks.

3 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Dear Zarif,

xcxcvnxwqhjh;jk ,mnccnjnc/ nxklnc

xkewncjn

duwefuih ... !!!

ps: Berita bagus, papa tak beli sportage . . .

Anonymous said...

Funny uncle BALA

psychomocha said...

Dear ad: sdoinz;lxdkfns,mrblzxjz,djfbz,xnjdf

dfjskdjx.ofd.zx

dfndzmide;rte,rym,xb...???????

ps: oh yeah, was trying like mad to persuade papa NOT to buy the sportage. thank god!

_________________________________

Dear devilish princess,

when are you gonna come visit?? i'm all grown up and even more goodlooking nowadays! :P