Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Red or Green?

It's almost 3am malam raya. And I'm still awake. Just finished cooking my raya dishes - took me almost 5 blardy hours. Cleaning took another hour. Hubby and children have been fast asleep since 11pm. And sigh.. I still haven't iron any of our raya clothes (mine, hubby's or kids) yet. Problem is I can't really decide which colour we all should wear tomorrow. Red or green? Sigh.. I cant think now. Maybe I'll decide in the morning..

Anyway, i think I better hit the sack now. Don't think I'll look radiant with eyebags underneath my eyes on first day raya morning. Ciao. Have a good raya and Maaf Zahir and Batin. Drive safe.

2 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Best wishes to you & yer family.

ps: Pls do NOT overindulge. If you wanna over do it, me is fooking warning you NOW, me does not want to hear you grumble about:

a) How you nearly died when you stepped on the bathroom scale

b) You canna fooking fit into any of yer clothes

c) How you canna climb up the stairs

d) fooking all of the above

Other than that, by all means, enjoy yer Raya . . .

psychomocha said...

Dear AD,

Thanks for the raya wish and advice. Hahahahaha. Tengok la nanti macammana k? Heheheheheh..