Monday, September 8, 2008

'Anti-Katakan-Tak-Nak-kepada-Rokok' ad



This portrait is of my 4-year-old, Zarif Iskandar, showing everyone out there how it should be done.



I thought this pix was cool - what with him holding a Dji Sam Soe ciggie correctly and with that cheeky look on his face too. Hehe. I suppose this is what happens when a grandson spends quality time with his granddad (Atok).. He adores his Atok soo much and always knows the right things to say to him. Zarif takes soooo much after my dad - looks, traits, outgoing personality and style that even my dad calls Zarif his 'Lil/Mini Me'. Anyway, let's hope Zarif will be a successful and a money magnet just like his granddad too.. ;)



But that said, I'd be worried as his mommy, if he picked this habit up. We shall see. Perhaps if I mould him into a doctor, he'd learn about what smoking can do to you and he won't. But then again studying medicine is probably sooo stressful that to cope, he'd have to pick up smoking..


Hmm... Either way he is MY Zarif and I will love him either way.


3 comments:

anfield devotee said...

fooking gansta la this fella . . .

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

whoaaa...hey, i'm beginning to like this blog already. smokers unite, say no to kata-tak-nak campaign...hehe...

i so dig this. just like the wine-drinking drive...kihkihhh...

i should have warned muslim recipients that the email is only viewable after iftar...you wouldnt believed the wrath i got from them...aiyahhhh...

psychomocha said...

AD: Hehe, cool ain't it?

Kerp (ph.d): Glad you find my blog fun. Will try to keep it interesting - i hv a lot a picture shots that I think can stimulate great discussion.. ;) and yeah, attaching a warning to your interesting Ramadhan email would have helped you avoid all wrath(s) - (got plural ah this wrath word?) indeed. :P