Friday, September 12, 2008

Bake me a cake as fast as you can..


Today I am baking a cake. I went shopping for stuff yesterday to bake a cake today. The last time I ever baked a cake was hmmm... let me see - maybe a good 7-8 years ago. Hehe. Dulu-dulu, time single boleh la bake cakes, chocolate chip cookies when I wasn't out dating. After that,
1. I didnt have an oven to bake in and 2. Time was an issue.


So today I am attempting to bake a cake, I've already taken out the butter. I will start in the afternoon, and have the cake ready just in time for 'buka'. That would be my activity for today. I think since I previously posted about how I think I am not doing enough with my children, I'd probably include the services of my 2 lil helpers too - Ms. Irdina and Mr. Zarif. I am sure they'll be excited to help me bake the cake. Hehe.

Asides from baking a cake, I have also been asked by my dearest hubby to accompany him to go view a Kia Sportage at the nearest Kia centre. He's thinking of getting one. He's been toying with the idea of upgrading his City for quite some time now. From a 3-series Beemer to a Mitsubishi Lancer to now a Kia Sportage. Any thoughts on this Kia Sportage anyone?


OK guys - gotta go - That's my Quipsmore for today. See y'all. Have a good weekend.

5 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Kia Fooking sportage? Noooooooooooooooo!!!!

Abso-fooking-lutely no street cred at all . . .

ps: Ye forgot to mention the first target - Alfa 156.

pps: Has yer hubby checked out the CD?

psychomocha said...

AD: Weh, he likeys the Sportage v much so much so that he's placed a deposit oredi. And oh ya la - forgot to mention about the Alfa 156.

CD? Yes, passed to him - dunno if he's listened to it yet. Nway, he was excited his officemates asked him how on earth did he manage to get hold of metallica's latest album so soon. So he was giving your link out to his friends too. Hehe.

anfield devotee said...

Sportage? From Alfa to Lancer to Sportage . . . Oh dear, lansung tak Hamilton la . . .

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

i was checking out nissan grand livina the other day and i thought it was prefect for those with a family. my girlfriend added that it doesnt look so cool, so not a good idea for hubbies to go melaram...muahhaha...

psychomocha said...

then use la the family car first.. pastu bila anak dah besar panjang, beli la the 'melaram' car balik.. :P ok tak?